Ohio Debate Coverage - Final

The second half lacked much drama. Hillary mellowed out a bit and we heard the same discussions that we've heard in the previous 19 debates.

I honestly think that Hillary has a wider and deeper knowledge of the issues. That said, I do buy into the argument that she's too much of a Washington insider. She diverts anything that could potentially hurt her, while Obama seems much more candid and up front. I think Hillary Clinton is extremely qualified to be our next president, even moreso than Barack Obama. However, Obama nails the intangibles, and I can't remember a time in my life when those intangibles have mattered more. This country, and the world, desperately need a US leader who restores our hope and faith in the future of our country and the future of the world. And that is why I'm supporting the Senator from Illinois.

0 comments: