Book Wish List

If you've read any of these and have any thoughts, good or bad, please let me know. I will probably place an order over the weekend.

Bastard Out of Carolina by Dorothy Allison
Written on the Body by Jeanette Winterson
Cruising Paradise by Sam Shepard
Northline by Willy Vlautin
The World Made Straight by Ron Rash
Perfect From Now On: How Indie Rock Saved My Life by John Sellers
No One Belongs Here More Than You by Miranda July
The Lives of Rocks by Rick Bass
Robert Kennedy and His Times by Arthur Schlesinger Jr.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got the Willy Vlautin and I'd be glad to give it to you when I'm in SF on Labor Day weekend.

...and to be clear, when I say "glad to give it to you" I mean the book.

Chris Campbell said...

nice. i will save the $$ on that one as you can give it to me.