The West


If I can line something up that will bring in bucks starting in January or February, I will almost definitely make a full cross-country trip and back. If not, I'm thinking of doing some pretty extensive exploration of the West. I've always wanted to visit the Badlands in South Dakota. A quick search revealed that it's about a 22 hour drive. That's not exactly short, but I think I'm up for it. I could swing slightly South and visit the Grand Canyon on the way, and then find other treasures to explore.

If you have any experience traveling throughout this part of the country, please let me know. Although the Grand Canyon is enticing, I'm more excited about the less-visited, more, dare I say, authentic, parts of the country.

I may do this soon...like within a week or two.

0 comments: