Singles Abound

Today is the first time since entering unemployment that I've gone to the record store. I don't think I've gone six weeks without a trip to the record store since I was four.

For a mere $25, I picked up the following 45's. What finds. Oh man, what finds.

"Long Gone Lonesome Blues" Hank Williams
"Love's Gonna Live Here" Buck Owens
"Johnny B. Goode" Chuck Berry
"Somebody's Baby" Jackson Browne
"I Don't Want To Cry" Chuck Jackson
"The Seeker" Dolly Parton
"Mustang Sally" Wilson Pickett
"Easy Lover" Philip Bailey
"Lovesick Blues" Hank Williams
"634-5789" Wilson Pickett
"Bottle of Blues" 6 String Drag
"Chain Gang" Sam Cooke
"The Doris Days" Vic Chestnut
"You're Gonna Make Me Cry" The Staple Singers
"Hotel Happiness" Brook Benton

Starting today, I am charging admission for visitors to my apartment.

0 comments: