The Oscars

I can't say I care much for award shows anymore, but the Oscars are clearly eons more reputable than say, The Grammys. Unlike The Grammys (which I haven't watched in at least a decade), I will tune in on Sunday. And as always, I'm sure I'll be disappointed in the results. Nevertheless, the following are my predictions for who will win, as well as who should win. Although I haven't seen every film or every performance, eh, what the heck...





BEST PICTURE
Will : Slumdog Millionaire
Should : The Wrestler (not nominated)

BEST DIRECTOR
Will : Danny Boyle for Slumdog Millionaire
Should : Darren Aronofsky for The Wrestler (not nominated)

BEST ACTOR
Will : Sean Penn in Milk
Should : Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler

BEST ACTRESS
Will : Meryl Streep in Doubt
Should : Meryl Streep in Doubt

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR
Will: Health Ledger in The Dark Knight
Should : Health Ledger in The Dark Knight

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
Will : Viola Davis in Doubt
Should : Viola Davis in Doubt

0 comments: