Sixties Mix

I just selected a slew of random tracks from the 60s for my new Nano.

I'll Be Your Mirror : The Velvet Underground
Love Makes a Woman : Barbara Acklin
Starstruck : The Kinks
2000 Man : The Rolling Stones
Half As Much : Ray Charles
Mama Tried : Merle Haggard
Sickbed Blues : Skip James
Man In a Shed : Nick Drake
(Sittin' On the) Dock of the Bay : Otis Redding
I Ain't Got No Home : Woody Guthrie
I Want You Back : The Jackson 5
Bowling Green : The Every Brothers
The Losing End (When You're On) : Neil Young
Come On : Chuck Berry
Monkey Man : The Rolling Stones
Don't Pass Me By : The Beatles
(There'll Be) Peace In the Valley (For Me) : Johnny Cash
It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding) : Bob Dylan
Got To Get You Off My Mind : Solomon Burke
I Want You : Bob Dylan
That's Where It's At : Sam Cooke
A Fool In Love : Ike & Tina Turner

0 comments: