Sunday's Mind

-If you saw new GM CEO Fritz Henderson on Meet The Press this morning, I bet you agree that this company's done. What a godawful performance from the new chief. This dude represents just about everything that's turned the economy south.

-I must say, David Gregory has improved quite a bit. Today is the first time I've watched MTP in some time, and he was quite good.

-N's fish tacos last night were pretty great.

-Thanks to KYC for sending me all this great new music.

-I really can not wait for baseball to start. And I really hope Alex Rodriguez just never returns. Just put Toby Harrah at third.

-Justin Townes Earle, Jason Isbell and the movie Ikiru really made for a great weekend arts-wise. I see another movie on the horizon tonight. I think N and I may build a fort.

-I have so much new music to listen to. Man do I feel lucky.

-This morning I was reading a piece about Obama in the NY Times and was once again hit with that, "I can't believe he's our president" feeling. Now I know what some of our folks felt like when JFK was running things.

-Everyone reading this blog should really own Matthew Ryan's latest record; I just never tire of it.

-I can't hardly wait.

0 comments: