Some New Town / Reward!

Life is too short to hang around, so I stay so long in a place, and then move on to the next town -"Sunset City" by Magnetic Fields

Maybe it is time to start taking a relocation seriously. In the past few hours, I seem to be heading that way. With this possibility in mind, let's make it a bit of a fun exercise. If a reader of this blog leads me to a job that I ultimately end up being offered and accept, I will reward that kind reader with $300. I realize that's not a huge sum of bucks, but c'mon, recession and all.

Here are some cities that are under consideration:
  • Seattle, WA
  • Portland, OR
  • Chicago, IL
  • Minneapolis, MN
  • Denver, CO
  • Austin, TX
  • Raleigh, NC
  • New York, NY
  • Pretty much anywhere outside of the U.S. excluding Kabul, Pyongyang & Tehran.

I basically want a city with nice people, a little diversity, a decent music scene and places to play wiffle ball.

0 comments: