Bruce Springsteen @ Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, MI 8.3.05 (Download)


I have downloaded/traded so many Springsteen shows over the years that some just get lost in the shuffle. Tonight, with iTunes on random, on came a stunning, stripped-down version of "Sherry Darling." I clicked to see where in god's name this was from, and there sat the entire set. This is a pretty amazing show from the Devils & Dust tour, which I think was a pretty breathtaking tour. I saw his May 5, 2005 stop from the first row of the balcony in Oakland and was completely floored.

And since more people need to hear this, well, here you are:

Set List:

Tunnel of Love
Reason to Believe
Devils & Dust
Black Cowboys
Long Time Comin'
Sherry Darling
The River
Part Man, Part Monkey
Cynthia
One Step Up
Reno
Nothing Man
I Wish I Were Blind
Racing In the Street
The Rising
Further on Up the Road
Jesus Was An Only Son
Two Hearts
The Hitter
Matamoros BAnks
It's Hard To Be a Saint in the City
Ain't Got You
Bobby Jean
The Promised Land
Dream Baby Dream

Happy Holidays

0 comments: