Frequent Flier Miles = February Trip


It turns out that I have more frequent flier miles via American than I thought. I called yesterday and I can travel anywhere within the U.S. and almost anywhere outside of the U.S. gratis.

Although I was considering Hawaii, since I'm not really a thong-wearing beach guy, I'm not sure it's the right destination. I'm leaning towards somewhere in Europe or Asia.

Oh, and I've already traveled to the following: London, Amsterdam, Italy, France, Belgium, Festus, Missouri.

Here's what I'm looking for:
-Historical significance
-Not a party scene
-Relaxing
-Not touristy
-Off the beaten path

If you have any tips or recommendations, please feel free to comment or e-mail me at campbellcj at gmail dot com.

1 comments:

leigh said...

southern ireland - apparently incredible local music in the local pubs... andrew and i had a 1.5 week trip completely planned, but pregnancy interfered.