Last 20 eMusic Downloads

I'm always in search of good stuff to download via eMusic. This coming November will mark my five-year anniversary on the site. I have come oh-so-close to canceling on a number of occasions, but something keeps me around.

Here are my last 20 downloads:

The Standard August
The Magnetic Fields Holiday
The Magnetic Fields Lost
Sam Phillips Fan Dance
Jackie Wilson The Ultimate Jackie Wilson
Solomon Burke Live at the House of Blues
Hurray for the Riff Raff Young Blood Blues
Fela Kuti Best of the Black President
Kronos Quartet Released 1985-1995 - Unreleased
Freedy Johnston Rain on the City
Steve Reich Music for 18 Musicians
The Sir Douglas Band Texas Tornado
John Coltrane Heavyweight Champion The Complete Atlantic Recordings
Richard Stoltzman Messian Quartet for the End of Time
Vic Chesnutt West of Rome
Califone All My Friends are Funeral Singers
Dolly Parton Ultimate Dolly Parton
David Dondero The Transient
Marah Angels of Destruction
Reigning Sound Love & Curses

Yesterday I found Damien Jurado's On My Way To Absence in the front bin at Amoeba. It was $5.99 and I was hugging the big square for many minutes.

0 comments: