Latest Playlist

I've been on a bit of a media craze lately. Having been bitten by a bit(ten) of the flu, I've had a lot of time to listen to records, read books and watch movies. Here's what's captured me attention:

MUSIC
Neutral Milk Hotel "On Avery Island" (John's pumped)
Emmylou Harris "Wrecking Ball" (Belgium)
K. McCarty "Dead Dog's Eyeball" (Brings me back to 1995)
Damnations TX "Half Mad Moon" (SXSW)
Cracker "Kerosene Hat" (Boston)
Tim Easton "Ammunition" (New one)
Yo La Tengo "Fakebook" (1995)
Bruce Springsteen "The Seeger Sessions" (Shocking)
Cat Power "The Greatest" (Favorite Record of 2006)
Paul Westerberg "Stereo" (It's about time)
Luna "Lunapark" (Oh yeah)
Sam Cooke "Portrait of a Legend" (Most accurate album title ever)

BOOKS
Raymond Carver "Cathedrals" (Brings me somewhere)
Harp Magazine (Great new issue)

MOVIES
"Murderball" (moving)
"We Don't Live Here Anymore" (Watched over and over)

Now Playing: Tim Easton "Jesus Protect Me From Your Followers"

0 comments: